Friday, May 29, 2009

UH-mazing!

How cool is this?! I ordered the parts online, cut the vinyl out with my Cricut, painted it blue, and slapped this baby up on the wall last night.
I'm just glad the numbers look orderly, lol. (*psst!* By the way, that's our kitchen cart with the lamp on it. Isn't it beautiful and full of counter space?)
I don't think I'm completely done yet... I have a little something up my sleeve, but I think it turned out pretty cool, IF I do say so myself. :)
Funny story -- I'm sitting here at my friend's house (Kelsey) while her daughter naps, and I just looked up at their clock... and realized that I bought the exact same hands that she has on her own hand made clock, lol! Sorry Kelsey -- NOT intentional, lol! Anyway, it was pretty easy to do, so if you'd like to give it a shot, let me know, and I can help you.