Monday, May 4, 2009

Seriously?

Business first: *sigh* I figured that was why people were holding out on posting a comment on the blog. Okay. When you agree to make something for five other people, just to clarify, it doesn't have to be anything special. The blog I took this from said it could be leftover chicken! (That's why, in the agreement, you reserve the right to do something strange.) Fold a piece of paper in half, scribble 'Just Because' on it, and you're done. Nothing fancy here, guys. But hey, nobody wants to comment? Less work for me! :)
Okay. Fun stuff. We've been noticing lately that we have a lot of geckos. "Duh, Anna, it's Hawaii. EVERYone has geckos around the house here." Oh no... we have a lot of geckos. Last night, I noticed that there were three geckos on the two windows in our bedroom... and this is NOT their usual gathering place. So, I grabbed the camera, stepped to our front door, and snapped this:


Right after I took this picture, two more appeared on the door... and there were another two or three on the back door! Since A) they're fun to watch, and B) they eat annoying bugs, they're quite welcome to congregate! We even turned the porch light on to attract more bugs for them. I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

I absolutely LOOOOOOVE the way this turned out! It took me forEVER because all the skinny little pieces turned out to be one giant skinny little piece, but it was so worth it. I'm excited to use more of these characters.


Yea!