As some of you may know, I've been turning a few wheels to start selling vinyl cutouts.
(Just a quick overview, I can cut vinyl on my Cricut machine into any shape, letter, phrase, whatever. Since the vinyl is adhesive on one side, you can use it to decorate your walls. It's very inexpensive, easy to personalize, and it's not permanent, so non-home owners don't have to worry about repainting when you take it down.)
Anyway, I finally felt like I had enough information to actually buy some vinyl and start experimenting. (I'm not talking those small quantities they sell at Wal-Mart; I'm talking 5-25 YARDS of this stuff.) So, I went on this website, labeled the best from which to buy, and finally put three rolls into my cart! One of my resources gave me a code I could use, and I'd have free shipping on my first order! How awesome is that?!
Anyway, so I mark everything I want to buy, and proceed to checkout... where I'm told that free shipping deals don't apply to Alaska or Hawaii. Goody. Story of my life. Well, I didn't get too large of an order, so I could still do shipping charges... right? Wrong. The cost of shipping was almost FIFTY DOLLARS! That's more than the price of all the rolls of vinyl - combined!
How do people afford to LIVE HERE?!
Maja's learning log #5
8 years ago

