We've decided that we need to go on more fun, planned out dates. So, last night, we did a drive-in movie. Where? In our car!
Even though I was in charge, I forced Dave to make his DELICIOUS fried chicken for me. With all of our dinner provisions in hand, we set off towards the beach. (FYI for all you mainlanders, we drove past the spot where they film 'Lost.' It's about 10/ 15 minutes away.) We sat in the car and ate our (amazing) dinner while the sun was setting, then decided to get out and explore a little. My camera's batteries were shot, so I only got a few pics. Dave brought his film camera and took lots more, so once we use up the rest of the roll, I can share those.
It didn't work. :) Next time, we'll pick a better movie with a lighter subject matter. (We watched 'Taken.' Bleh.) Maybe THEN he'll seduce me lol.

