Thursday, August 6, 2009

"Poor, poor Petrie."

Sad news... my camera is dying. That makes it hard to update the blog. I could update the blog with my thoughts... but who wants to know those? I suppose I could just find pictures on the internet and pretend they're pictures of us... let's give it a shot.

So THIS is a PICTURE *extravagant wink* of all the delicious desserts we had at Dave's birthday party. Jordan and Lindsey brought the cookies in the left middle, Olivert and Johnny brought those cupcakes with the amazing topping that Breanne made, the Shoogs brought the sweaty *cough* I mean, gummy bears, and Rusty brought the ice cream. I made everything else.

Instead of playing games, Dave wanted to just have a very relaxed evening of hanging out and talking. This is Dave in deep conversation... with Olivert... about corn. (And since it was his birthday, he decided he didn't have to wear clothes.)


This is Rusty in deep conversation... with Corbin... about Tinker Toys.


These are all the presents Dave got.

(http://blog.palantirtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/giving-tree-presents.jpg)

These are all the babies that were at the party. (I never realized how many African American friends we have.)

(http://www.popartuk.com/g/l/lgph0044.jpg)

This is how they behaved.

(http://www.statesman.com/shared-gen/blogs/austin/360bazaar/media/MessyKids.jpg)

This is what I was thinking the whole time.

(https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhiqgDEolT5XtX3oxQhCX47PSvgfNfI9Pj4sU80OU_BJUN6dfwK0a__dlRp2g1a-H_T2qRs0wabBKEGDCHUMk01wszeVhvrhDskkrFws97TDjgAF8z8Fg4lRGIp6dW2U71cvR3gbIaKs-w/s400/Stressed-is-Desserts-Magnet-C11750035.jpg)

This is how I felt at the end of the day.

(https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi0gZgSIhyRPoZcQeeXRfiFGyeD3vKW5Gm7yCG3HaYnf7OB_yTmnv8ai6EKs-krjwL-gTGbF9VQ43kKyODlchIbY6zfIw-ABkP2W10YXacLBSNx9BKHS6SsWQeBuS1_vvayXEDizm7wdlh5/s400/stressed_cat.jpg)

This is how Dave felt at the end of the day.

( http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.angelstarcreations.com/special/pet_smile/pet_smile/dog3.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.angelstarcreations.com/special/pet_smile/pet_smile.html&usg=__U2I3GKNAyIrb_kH54b59Ql3waCw=&h=424&w=339&sz=19&hl=en&start=5&tbnid=qIcthMtPHhdRWM:&tbnh=126&tbnw=101&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfunny%2Bdog%2Bsmile%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN)

(That whole website is funny ^.)

I hope you enjoyed our birthday review. We missed everyone who was out of town, but were glad to share it with so many people. Good times, good times.