Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Whoa...

Okay, if any of you know us at all, you know that we're the most non-political people you'll ever meet. We definitely have our opinions of right and wrong, but we usually try to not offend people and not make waves. Lately, though, with the idea of starting our own family and raising kids on our minds, we know that we have to start speaking up. I don't want to turn our blog into a crazy platform for... whatever, but I thought this was really shocking. (Keep in mind that we haven't had TV since last August, so most of what we hear or see from TV is shocking.) This is just nuts.

I totally don't know if I'm allowed to do this, but I'm going to refer you to another friend's blog. She's got all the info, and has posted links to contact HBO and FCC.




If that doesn't work, I'm sorry, because I have no clue how to do all this nifty stuff that she does on her blog! First of all, take a gander at this. (Hopefully, if you click on it, it'll expand.)


If you read this, but can't get onto Mimi's blog for more information, let me know, and I'll send you other links and information. Also, keep in mind that this is coming up on March 15th -- that's five days away! I'd recommend acting quickly and getting e-mails in soon.