Sorry! I know it's been forever since we've updated this thing. A lot seems to have unfolded, so I'll do my best to bring you up to speed.
When our friends (the Garcias) went to the mainland for Christmas, we took care of their cat, kind of as a test drive. One day -- when a mouse ran across my foot -- I decided that I might want a cat. After the first day with Nala, we changed our minds. :) We actually moved close to the Garcias, and Nala comes and hangs out in our house sometimes. Now that I don't feel responsible for her life, and that she can roam around outside again, she's actually a lot of fun. We're still dog people, though, through and through.
She loved sleeping on our washer and dryer.
This was our ward Christmas party! I took several fun videos, but I'm having trouble uploading them to the blog. Suffice it to say, it was quite the party, with the grown-up's causing most of the trouble, and doing all the rug-cutting. The man in front here is our bishop, coincidentally a celebrity extra from "Footloose."

