I tell people that I hate mosquitos, and their reaction is always, "Well, yeah. Who doesn't?" But, no, you don't understand... I LOATHE mosquitos! For some reason, they think that Anna = Thanksgiving dinner. I'm the person in the group who'll come inside with several bites, when nobody else got a single one. And now, I have proof!
I took the dog outside for just a few minutes. When I came back inside, these looked like normal little bites. This was after about 15 minutes or so, and they're still growing. (I just took her outside again, and got four more bites. That's seven bites in about 5 minutes of being outside.)
* * *
This, on the other hand, is funny. My dad asked if Vixen was one of those dogs that kept to herself or followed me around... We've discovered that she's the latter. She stays right on our heels, room to room. If I move from the futon to a chair (about 3 feet apart), she'll get up and lie down right underneath me. And again, I have proof!
* * *
The sun setting behind a mountain.

